- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "the impact of disability tax exemptions"
Continue Reading →
It is surprisingly difficult to gather data on just how many public safety employees claim disability in their retirements, but this should not prevent us from estimating what the benefits bestowed on disability claimants cost taxpayers.
A common program to compensate public safety workers for job-related disabilities is to grant them a tax exemption, whereby [...]
- john m. moore on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Robert on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Ken on Petaluma City Council Ignores Phony Union Environmental Objections
- Rene Diedrich on Life After Deasy
- JRMarks on San Diego Police Losing Officers To Lucrative Retirements, Not Other Departments
- infocyde on Money for Nothing – Public Administrators Have Minimal Authority or Accountability
- Police Unions Behaving Badly | UniteOC on Police Unions Behaving Badly
- arnie on Why Professional Government Doesn’t Stand a Chance
- Kris Hudelson on Transparent California Releases 2013 Payroll and Pension Data
- JimB on End the Solidarity Mindset of Teachers and Cops