- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "the impact of disability tax exemptions"
Continue Reading →
It is surprisingly difficult to gather data on just how many public safety employees claim disability in their retirements, but this should not prevent us from estimating what the benefits bestowed on disability claimants cost taxpayers.
A common program to compensate public safety workers for job-related disabilities is to grant them a tax exemption, whereby [...]
- Pension Ponzi on More Taxes and Tuition Buy Time for the Pension Bubble
- Mark on The Amazing, Obscure, Complicated and Gigantic Pension Loophole
- Andrew Biggs on The Amazing, Obscure, Complicated and Gigantic Pension Loophole
- Tom Z on How Unions Can Adapt for the 21st Century
- Ed Ring on Election Lessons for Education Reformers
- Julie on Being Open About Financial Support is the Smartest Policy
- Julie on Election Lessons for Education Reformers
- Richard Rider on Californians Vote for More Taxes and More Borrowing
- Aaron the replicant watchdog on Average Total Compensation for Anaheim City Worker is ALSO $175,000 Per Year
- Tough Love on The Misleading Arguments of Those Who Fight Against Pension Reform