- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "teachers’ pensions"
Continue Reading →
Useless teacher “professional development” classes cost California taxpayers billions in increased salaries and pensions.
On June 14th, my blog, “You Don’t Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Union Wind Blows,” addressed the “Teacher Quality Roadmap: Improving Policies and Practices in LAUSD,” a 58 page report commissioned by United Way and several [...]
- Howard Beale on Palo Alto’s Proposed New Pension Tax – Oops, Hotel Tax
- james taylor on Documents Expose Union Lobbying Scheme to Control Water Project Construction
- Richard Rider on Watsonville, California – Another Tax That’s Really Just For Pensions
- greg hauenstein on Government Unions and the Bankrupting of America
- Douglas47 on Union Power in the States: Lost Pay, More Taxpayer Debt
- Douglas47 on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- SeeSaw on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- Jody Morales on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- Richard Rider on Karen Lewis and Chicago’s Illiteracy Problem
- Rancho PV on Civic Openness in Negotiations Ordinances Hold Elected Officials Accountable