- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "San Jose’s “Pension Modification” initiative"
Continue Reading →
San Jose union officials are celebrating a decision last week by the Sixth District Court of Appeals, which struck some city-drafted language from a June ballot measure designed to reduce pension benefits for newly hired city workers and require existing workers either to pay more for their current pension plan or switch to a lower-benefit [...]
- john m. moore on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Robert on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Ken on Petaluma City Council Ignores Phony Union Environmental Objections
- Rene Diedrich on Life After Deasy
- JRMarks on San Diego Police Losing Officers To Lucrative Retirements, Not Other Departments
- infocyde on Money for Nothing – Public Administrators Have Minimal Authority or Accountability
- Police Unions Behaving Badly | UniteOC on Police Unions Behaving Badly
- arnie on Why Professional Government Doesn’t Stand a Chance
- Kris Hudelson on Transparent California Releases 2013 Payroll and Pension Data
- JimB on End the Solidarity Mindset of Teachers and Cops