- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "pension thieves"
Continue Reading →
Every year state politicians loot the pensions of more than 17 million public workers and retirees to “balance” budgets, yet those workers keep putting the looters back into office while fighting the few who try to head off this $4-trillion national economic catastrophe.
A look at the latest U.S. Census data shows that over [...]
- Howard Beale on Palo Alto’s Proposed New Pension Tax – Oops, Hotel Tax
- james taylor on Documents Expose Union Lobbying Scheme to Control Water Project Construction
- Richard Rider on Watsonville, California – Another Tax That’s Really Just For Pensions
- greg hauenstein on Government Unions and the Bankrupting of America
- Douglas47 on Union Power in the States: Lost Pay, More Taxpayer Debt
- Douglas47 on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- SeeSaw on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- Jody Morales on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- Richard Rider on Karen Lewis and Chicago’s Illiteracy Problem
- Rancho PV on Civic Openness in Negotiations Ordinances Hold Elected Officials Accountable