- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "government unions fight property tax repeal in North Dakota"
Continue Reading →
The granddaddy of property tax revolts is now underway in North Dakota.
The North Dakota group, Empower the Taxpayer writes “On June 12, 2012, the voters of North Dakota will have the opportunity to make North Dakota truly ‘Legendary’, as the first to pass a state constitutional amendment that will abolish the property tax, prioritize [...]
- Mark on The Amazing, Obscure, Complicated and Gigantic Pension Loophole
- Andrew Biggs on The Amazing, Obscure, Complicated and Gigantic Pension Loophole
- Tom Z on How Unions Can Adapt for the 21st Century
- Ed Ring on Election Lessons for Education Reformers
- Julie on Being Open About Financial Support is the Smartest Policy
- Julie on Election Lessons for Education Reformers
- Richard Rider on Californians Vote for More Taxes and More Borrowing
- Aaron the replicant watchdog on Average Total Compensation for Anaheim City Worker is ALSO $175,000 Per Year
- Tough Love on The Misleading Arguments of Those Who Fight Against Pension Reform
- Ed Watson on The Sorry, but Unapologetic, Teachers Unions