- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "government unions fight property tax repeal in North Dakota"
Continue Reading →
The granddaddy of property tax revolts is now underway in North Dakota.
The North Dakota group, Empower the Taxpayer writes “On June 12, 2012, the voters of North Dakota will have the opportunity to make North Dakota truly ‘Legendary’, as the first to pass a state constitutional amendment that will abolish the property tax, prioritize [...]
- Howard Beale on Palo Alto’s Proposed New Pension Tax – Oops, Hotel Tax
- james taylor on Documents Expose Union Lobbying Scheme to Control Water Project Construction
- Richard Rider on Watsonville, California – Another Tax That’s Really Just For Pensions
- greg hauenstein on Government Unions and the Bankrupting of America
- Douglas47 on Union Power in the States: Lost Pay, More Taxpayer Debt
- Douglas47 on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- SeeSaw on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- Jody Morales on California’s 2014 Local Tax Proposals – The Costly Alternative to Pension Reform
- Richard Rider on Karen Lewis and Chicago’s Illiteracy Problem
- Rancho PV on Civic Openness in Negotiations Ordinances Hold Elected Officials Accountable