- Quick Facts
Currently viewing the tag: "America’s forgotten 33%"
Continue Reading →
Much has been made of the 1% vs. the 99%; the “super-rich” vs. the rest of us, who are presumably the hard working, loyal Americans who’ve been left behind. But who are the rest of us, and how does who we are affect how much we pay in taxes, and how we may vote?
- Lorna on California’s $12.3 Billion in Proposed School Bonds: Borrowing vs. Reform
- Larry Sand on Permanent Disgrace
- Miguel Rivera on Permanent Disgrace
- Project Finder - Construction Projects & Bidding Platform | 7Wins.eu on Union Watch Highlights
- john m. moore on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Robert on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Ken on Petaluma City Council Ignores Phony Union Environmental Objections
- Rene Diedrich on Life After Deasy
- JRMarks on San Diego Police Losing Officers To Lucrative Retirements, Not Other Departments
- infocyde on Money for Nothing – Public Administrators Have Minimal Authority or Accountability