- Quick Facts
“My argument is with the union who collects $730 per year from every teacher and school employee in the union in mandatory dues. And if you don’t want to join the union, here’s your option, you pay 85% of $730 to be out… That raisese for the teachers union $130 million per year for an army of lobbyists in the state house – every time there’s a bill that affects public education there’s five lobbyists from the union sitting there staring down those legislators in case they dare to disagree.”
“The teachers union is about the accumulation and exercise of raw power. The fight is about who is going to run public education in New Jersey – the parents and the people the elect, or the mindless faceless union leaders who decide that they’re going to be the ones who run it because they have the money and the authority to bully around school boards and local councils.”
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
- john m. moore on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Robert on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Ken on Petaluma City Council Ignores Phony Union Environmental Objections
- Rene Diedrich on Life After Deasy
- JRMarks on San Diego Police Losing Officers To Lucrative Retirements, Not Other Departments
- infocyde on Money for Nothing – Public Administrators Have Minimal Authority or Accountability
- Police Unions Behaving Badly | UniteOC on Police Unions Behaving Badly
- arnie on Why Professional Government Doesn’t Stand a Chance
- Kris Hudelson on Transparent California Releases 2013 Payroll and Pension Data
- JimB on End the Solidarity Mindset of Teachers and Cops