- Quick Facts
UnionWatch is a project of the California Policy Center to conduct research and provide information resources to voters, members of the press, educators and policymakers on the impact of unions on government budgets, government accountability, the economy and the democratic process.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the California Policy Center to support efforts to educate and inform the public on the vital issues of public sector unions and the financial sustainability of state and local governments, please click on the link below:
If you prefer to donate by mail, please make your check out to “California Public Policy Center” and send it to:
California Policy Center
18002 Irvine Blvd, Suite 108, Tustin, CA 92780
The California Policy Center is a 501c3 nonprofit public charity,
CA corp. # 3295222, Federal EIN 27-2870463.
- Larry Sand on Permanent Disgrace
- Miguel Rivera on Permanent Disgrace
- Project Finder - Construction Projects & Bidding Platform | 7Wins.eu on Union Watch Highlights
- john m. moore on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Robert on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Ken on Petaluma City Council Ignores Phony Union Environmental Objections
- Rene Diedrich on Life After Deasy
- JRMarks on San Diego Police Losing Officers To Lucrative Retirements, Not Other Departments
- infocyde on Money for Nothing – Public Administrators Have Minimal Authority or Accountability
- arnie on Why Professional Government Doesn’t Stand a Chance