- Quick Facts
Posts by: Patrick Semmons and Will Collins
Continue Reading →
One woman’s refusal to let union bosses take her money to spend on their political agenda has been vindicated by the U.S. Supreme Court after nearly a decade of legal battles. Even better, the Court suggested it is open to further restraints on union money grabs.
“I strongly supported one of the [ballot] propositions and [...]
- john m. moore on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Robert on Is Deficient Recruiting the Real Reason for Police Understaffing in San Diego?
- Ken on Petaluma City Council Ignores Phony Union Environmental Objections
- Rene Diedrich on Life After Deasy
- JRMarks on San Diego Police Losing Officers To Lucrative Retirements, Not Other Departments
- infocyde on Money for Nothing – Public Administrators Have Minimal Authority or Accountability
- Police Unions Behaving Badly | UniteOC on Police Unions Behaving Badly
- arnie on Why Professional Government Doesn’t Stand a Chance
- Kris Hudelson on Transparent California Releases 2013 Payroll and Pension Data
- JimB on End the Solidarity Mindset of Teachers and Cops